The online world is a MAD one. Things change overnight and the ways to market yourself online are growing everyday. There is so much out there sometimes I just want to, one – plug myself in Matrix style and have all that knowledge right there to fly my SEO helicopter in and save the day, or, two – bury my head in the sand and deny that the nothing changes and eat chocolate. Lets just say since neither one is an option.
Today while I write up some little posts on the latest sites to come out of the QDM web design studio I wanted to share with you where I pickup my tid bits to help myself and my clients along when it comes to marketing.
Join up and unsubscribe if you don’t like them!
- Campaign Monitor – Newsletters on email marketing.
- Etsy – Joining up as a “seller” will get you the emails aimed at marketing your business.
- SeoMoz – Search engine stuff
- Google webmaster Central – Search engine news and important info.
- Seth Godin’s blog Awesome author who writes about marketing and business anthropological style and is funny too.
- One Woman Marketing – One woman who does it all and talks about it. Great place to get ideas on workflow and general marketing.
Books and Online Guides
- Mail Chimps – Resources on email marketing
- Google Guide – Search engine optimising guide
- SeoMoz Guide – Search engine optimising guide
Podcast to listen too
Right thats it, I don’t want to bombard you too much. Flick around have a look and subscribe to the ones that appeal. Off to eat some chocolate.